Natural equine herbal calming aid
Scientifically formulated herbal preparation to gently support the nervous system without impairing the reflexes or causing lethargy. Steady Steed may help the horse to adjust faster to stressful things and therefore create habitually good behaviour long term.
- Helps to support a healthy nervous system and relieve nervous tension.
- Beneficial for muscle tightness and poor digestion arising from nervous tension.
- Helps support healthy adrenal function and the biochemical reactions of adrenalin – the fight or flight hormones that contribute to highly strung behaviour in big atmospheres.
- Beneficial for green or inexperienced horses coping with new or challenging experiences.
- For best results use as required during the season or load dose prior to events.
Steady Stead Liquid Contents
Each 20ml dose contains extracts equivalent to dried:
Hops – Humulus lupulus 1875mg
Chamomile – Matricaria recutita 4500mg
Californian poppy – Eschscholtzia californica 2500mg
Passionflower – Passiflora incarnata 2000mg
Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
In a base of
- Vegetable glycerol, water, carrageenan, potassium sorbate.
Steady Stead Paste Contents
Each 30g dose contains extracts equivalent to dried:
- Hops flower - Humulus lupulus 4125mg
- Chamomile flower - Matricaria 6375mg
- Californian Poppy - Eschscholtzia californica 5700mg
- Passionflower - Passiflora incarnata 4500mg
- Tryptophan 750mg
- Magnesium chelate 1800mg = 360mg elemental magnesium
- Peppermint flavour
In a base of:
- Potassium sorbate, water, magnesium aspartate, CMC Cekol 4000, carrageenan, xanthan gum, glycerine, citric acid.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Add to feed daily whilst horses are in work or use intermittently as required.
- Pony: 10-15ml daily
- Horse: 20 ml daily
- For best results: Load twice daily for 5 days (liquid)
- Paste: Pony 15g daily/Horse 30g daily
- Store below 30˚C away
- from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight in safe place.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken at purchase.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.
For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
We recommend product to be withheld one clear day of racing.
BetaVet for innovative formulae developed from the latest clinical research and traceable quality assured ingredients.
Orders placed before 11.30am AEST will be dispatched on the same business day from our warehouse, orders after 11.30am will be dispatched on the following business day. Please allow 3-5 business days for Australian deliveries (metro areas) and 4-6 business days for regional areas.
Orders placed with express shipping will arrive the following business day (metro areas) and 2-3 business days for regional areas.
You will receive tracking details within your email when the item is dispatched. You will receive an additional email when your item arrives. Delivery is within business hours and if the address is unattended, a card will be left and the item will be at your local post office for collection.
For further assistance please email us at email@example.com
Secure payment options
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.