Helps to maintain a healthy respiratory system in mild equine coughs and colds. EQUI-COFF herbs are chosen to support immune function and response to illness. Can be used in conjunction with veterinary medicine.
- Helps support immune function which improves resistance to and recovery from illness.
- A healthy immune system helps to clear the lungs of abnormal mucus which can provide a fertile soil for infections.
- Supports healthy upper respiratory mucus membranes against airborne allergens.
- A healthy respiratory system is important in the management of mild equine cough.
- Equi-Coff should not replace normal veterinary care.
Contains Echinacea which can be used in conjunction with veterinary medicines.
Each 20ml dose contains extracts equivalent to dried:
- Echinacea purpurea root 1500mg
- Ginger Zingiber officinale root 300mg
- Pelargonium Pelargonium sidoides root 800mg
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) flowering herb 1500mg
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root 2000mg
- Pleurisy Root (Asclepias tuberosa) root 1500mg
- Contains ethanol and purified water.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- 20ml directly three times daily or as required.
- For best results use continuously for 10 days.
- Repeat if necessary.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance to Racing Industry Rules including withholding on raceday.
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight
Use only if cap seal is unbroken
Keep out of reach of children
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist
For animal treatment
Orders placed before 11.30am AEST will be dispatched on the same business day from our warehouse, orders after 11.30am will be dispatched on the following business day. Please allow 3-5 business days for Australian deliveries (metro areas) and 4-6 business days for regional areas.
Orders placed with express shipping will arrive the following business day (metro areas) and 2-3 business days for regional areas.
You will receive tracking details within your email when the item is dispatched. You will receive an additional email when your item arrives. Delivery is within business hours and if the address is unattended, a card will be left and the item will be at your local post office for collection.
For further assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure payment options
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.