Natural equine herbal calming aid
Scientifically formulated herbal preparation designed to gently support the nervous system which helps the horse to adjust faster to stressful things and therefore create habitually good behaviour long term.
- Helps to support a healthy nervous system and relieve nervous tension.
- Beneficial for healthy digestive function or poor digestion arising from nervous tension.
- Helps support healthy adrenal function and the biochemical reactions of adrenalin – the fight or flight hormones that contribute to highly strung behaviour in big atmospheres.
- Beneficial for green or inexperienced horses coping with new or challenging experiences.
- For best results use as required during the season or load dose prior to events.
CONTENTS OF LIQUID BLEND:
Each 20ml dose contains extracts equivalent to dried:
- Californian poppy herb (Eschscholtzia californica) 2500mg
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) 2000mg
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) 1875mg
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) 4500mg
- Licorice flavour
- Contains vegetable gylcerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- 10ml Pony- 20ml Horse - one to two times daily as reuired.
- Give in feed or by oral syringe.
- Loading dose is recommended
CONTENTS OF PASTE: 30gm Tube and 500gm Pouch
30gm dose contains extracts equivalent to dried:
- Hops flower (Humulus lapulus) 4125mg;
- Chamomile Flower (Matricaria) 6375mg;
- Californian Poppy herb (Eschscholtzia californica) 5700mg;
- Passionflower herb (Passiflora incarnata) 4500mg;
- Tryptophan 750mg;
- Magnesium chelate 1800mg = 360mg elemental magnesium;
- Peppermint flavour;
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Give 10-30gm daily.
- Ideal for Competition and new/stressful environments/floating.
- Can give one the night before and morning of.
- Recommended 1.5hr - 2hrs before.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance to Racing Industry Rules including withholding on raceday.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight in safe place.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken at purchase.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.
Orders placed before 11.30am AEST will be dispatched on the same business day from our warehouse, orders after 11.30am will be dispatched on the following business day. Please allow 3-5 business days for Australian deliveries (metro areas) and 4-6 business days for regional areas.
Orders placed with express shipping will arrive the following business day (metro areas) and 2-3 business days for regional areas.
You will receive tracking details within your email when the item is dispatched. You will receive an additional email when your item arrives. Delivery is within business hours and if the address is unattended, a card will be left and the item will be at your local post office for collection.
For further assistance please email us at email@example.com
Secure payment options
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.