Optimal Gut Flora
BUILDAGUT contains traditional digestive herbs blended with a natural source of highly bioavailable minerals and balanced with additional fibre plus blackcurrant extract rich in polyphenols providing excellent prebiotic action for a healthy gut.
The perfect blend to help enhance the digestive tract and feed efficiency. A supplement for all horses and ponies to support stomach and hind gut health and balance. Traditional herbs and natural minerals for digestive health.
- With its high calcium content and unique sponge-like structure, BUILDAGUT is useful to support stomach health and condition.
- Contains fibrulose and prebiotic blackcurrant rich in polyphenols for optimal gut flora.
- Polyphenols have been studied and shown to support the healthy beneficial microorganism population of the cecum and colon.
- Beneficial for healthy gut flora upset by manufactured diets, stress, intensive exercise, fasting and/or medications.
- For healthy appetite, gut and intestinal health.
- Red marine algae contains a source of calcium shown to be more highly digestible than other forms of minerals.
- For shine and consistent performance.
- For industry rules consult your veterinarian.
BUILDAGUT Contains the following Herbs:
Chamomile flowers are an ideal herb to add to feed for improved feed efficiency and healthy digestion.
Fennel fruit seeds are traditionally used in cooking to aid digestion and digestive secretions and to assist in the breakdown of proteins for improved nutritional feed uptake.
Blackcurrant polyphenols have a prebiotic effect. New Zealand blackcurrants contain high amounts of polyphenols – predominately polymeric anthocyanins or proanthocyanins. Polyphenols have been found to feed specific bowel flora such as Akkermansia muciniphila and improve abundance.
Fibrulose or Chicory root extract is a natural sweetener without the sugar! It provides fructo-oligosaccharides and dietary fibre. Fibrolose is included in this formulation to add soluble fibre – its content is 93% fibre – to support healthy bowel flora. Dietary fibre acts as a prebiotic, feeding healthy bacteria essential to gastrointestinal health.
- Ideally split between 2 feeds: One scoop of powder = 50gm
- Yearlings 25gm (Loading rate 50gm for 10 days)
- Foals - Please contact us for dose rates and recommendations
- Sport/Brood Mares 50gm (Loading rate 100gm for 10 days)
- Available in 500gm, 1.5kg, 3kg and 10kg.
Contents (Proprietary blend of):
- Phymatolithon calcareum
- Blackcurrant extract
- Magnesium aspartate
- Chamomile extract
- Fennel extract
Orders placed before 11.30am AEST will be dispatched on the same business day from our warehouse, orders after 11.30am will be dispatched on the following business day. Please allow 3-5 business days for Australian deliveries (metro areas) and 4-6 business days for regional areas.
Orders placed with express shipping will arrive the following business day (metro areas) and 2-3 business days for regional areas.
You will receive tracking details within your email when the item is dispatched. You will receive an additional email when your item arrives. Delivery is within business hours and if the address is unattended, a card will be left and the item will be at your local post office for collection.
For further assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure payment options
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.