Professionally formulated herbal preparation for optimal joint health, function and healthy skeletal and connective tissue. Especially designed for racehorses and competitive horses in high level training and work.
May also be a beneficial supportive formulation when used in conjunction with equine rehabilitation programmes.
- Supports a healthy musculoskeletal system, joint health and function
- Supports the body's natural inflammatory response for general mobility, wear and tear of training and the concussive impacts of hard ground.
- Supports healthy cartilage formulation – the cushion between the joints.
- Supports healthy connective tissue and soft tissues around the joint.
- Aids in the maintenance and health of ligaments and tendons.
- Supports antioxidant pathways to help protect against free radicals and the oxidative damage of exercise and ageing. Antioxidants may benefit the joints, brain, heart and circulatory system
- Helps to support circulation and blood microcirculation to joints and therefore nutrient supply to blood vessels.
Each 20ml dose contains extracts equivalent to dried:
- Boswellia Boswellia serrata 4200mg
- Tumeric 6400mg
- Gotu Kola 3200mg
- Grape seed 10560mg
- Celery Seed Apium graveolens 6400mg
- Natural peppermint Flavour
In a base of
- Lithothamnium, dextrose, silica.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Add to feed daily whilst horses are in work.
- Ponies: 5gms once daily
- Horses: 10gms once daily
- Load dose: twice daily initially for 10 days
- Rehab: Give 20gms twice daily for 6-12 weeks
- (1 scoop equals approx 10 grams)
- For best results use continuously during the season and race preparation
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken at purchase.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.
For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
We recommend product to be withheld one clear day of racing.
BetaVet for innovative formulae developed from the latest clinical research and traceable quality assured ingredients.
Orders placed before 11.30am AEST will be dispatched on the same business day from our warehouse, orders after 11.30am will be dispatched on the following business day. Please allow 3-5 business days for Australian deliveries (metro areas) and 4-6 business days for regional areas.
Orders placed with express shipping will arrive the following business day (metro areas) and 2-3 business days for regional areas.
You will receive tracking details within your email when the item is dispatched. You will receive an additional email when your item arrives. Delivery is within business hours and if the address is unattended, a card will be left and the item will be at your local post office for collection.
For further assistance please email us at email@example.com
Secure payment options
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.