Equine Skin Care
Mudfever refers to range of skin reactions frequently called greasy heel, cracked heel or rain scald and thrives in muddy wet conditions. White limbs or patches on the body are particularly vulnerable possibly due to an associated photosensitization issue.
GreasyHeal is designed for mild dermatological/skin abnormalities such as greasy heel, mud fever, dermatitis, rain scald, summer itch – common skin disorders in horses and dogs.
- Easy to apply and provides a protective coating
- Helps soften scabs for removal to allow healing of tissue
- May help keep insects away from infected areas
- Topical use only
- If symptoms persist seek advice from your veterinary surgeon
Each bottle contains:
- Eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Neem oil (Azadirachta indica)
- Gotu Kola extract (Centella asiatica)
- Red Thyme oil (Thymus vulgaris)
- Tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- Oily lotion base
Orders placed before 11.30am AEST will be dispatched on the same business day from our warehouse, orders after 11.30am will be dispatched on the following business day. Please allow 3-5 business days for Australian deliveries (metro areas) and 4-6 business days for regional areas.
Orders placed with express shipping will arrive the following business day (metro areas) and 2-3 business days for regional areas.
You will receive tracking details within your email when the item is dispatched. You will receive an additional email when your item arrives. Delivery is within business hours and if the address is unattended, a card will be left and the item will be at your local post office for collection.
For further assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure payment options
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.