Professionally formulated herbal preparation designed as a blood building formula providing plant nutrients for pulmonary support. Aids in the maintenance of blood vessels and capillaries in the lungs and breathing passages in sport and race horses.
- Scientifically formulated herbal preparation designed as blood building preparation providing nutrients for pulmonary support.
- Aids in the maintenance of blood vessels and capillaries in the lungs and breathing passages in sport and race horses.
BetaVet Ltd for innovative formulae developed from the latest clinical research and traceable quality assured ingredients.
Grape seed – Vitis vinifera
Yarrow – Achillea millefolium
Tienchi Ginseng – Panax Notoginseng
Nettle leaf – Urtica dioica
In a base of:
- Vegetable Glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
Each 20ml contains dried herb equivalent of:
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) 1665mg
- Tienchi Ginseng (Panax notoginseng) 3335mg
- Nettle (Urtica dioica) 1665mg
- Grape seed (Vitis vinifera) 75.984gm
- Contains vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Add to feed daily whilst horses are in work.
- Horse: 20-30 ml daily
- Add to feed
- For best results: Load 30 ml twice daily for 5 days
- Contains plant ginsenosides.
- For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
- Product recommended to be used in accordance with Racing Industry Rules.
For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
We recommend product to be withheld one clear day of Racing.
Short term withholding will not affect the benefits of longer term use.
Store below 30˚C away from direct sunlight in safe place.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken at purchase.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice is symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.
Orders placed before 11.30am AEST will be dispatched on the same business day from our warehouse, orders after 11.30am will be dispatched on the following business day. Please allow 3-5 business days for Australian deliveries (metro areas) and 4-6 business days for regional areas.
Orders placed with express shipping will arrive the following business day (metro areas) and 2-3 business days for regional areas.
You will receive tracking details within your email when the item is dispatched. You will receive an additional email when your item arrives. Delivery is within business hours and if the address is unattended, a card will be left and the item will be at your local post office for collection.
For further assistance please email us at email@example.com
Secure payment options
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.