- Scientifically formulated herbal preparation designed as a skeletal and connective tissue preparation providing nutrients for optimal health.
- Aids in the maintenance and flexibility of joint and connective tissue health in horses in training and/or older horses retired or nearing retirement.
- For greater enjoyment of work and/or quality of life.
Contains harpagosides. For industry rules consult with your veterinarian. Short term withholding will not affect benefits of longer term use.
BetaVet Ltd for innovative formulae developed from the latest clinical research and traceable quality assured ingredients.
Devils Claw – Harpagophytum procumbens
Celery Seed – Apium graveolens
Ginger – Zingiber officinale
Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
In a base of
- Vegetable Glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Devils Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens) 4000mg
- Celery Seed fruit (Apium graveolens) 9600mg
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale) 700mg
- Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 1000mg
- Contains vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Add to feed daily whilst horses are in work.
- Give 10–20ml one to two times daily.
- Give in feed or by oral syringe.
- For best results load dose by giving twice daily for four days initially.
For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight in a safe place.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken at purchase.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.
Orders placed before 11.30am AEST will be dispatched on the same business day from our warehouse, orders after 11.30am will be dispatched on the following business day. Please allow 3-5 business days for Australian deliveries (metro areas) and 4-6 business days for regional areas.
Orders placed with express shipping will arrive the following business day (metro areas) and 2-3 business days for regional areas.
You will receive tracking details within your email when the item is dispatched. You will receive an additional email when your item arrives. Delivery is within business hours and if the address is unattended, a card will be left and the item will be at your local post office for collection.
For further assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure payment options
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.