Energy and Vitality
For more than 2000 years the root of the Panax Ginseng plant has been valued in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) for its invigorating and tonic properties.
For performance horses these tonic herbs are useful to help support physical and mental endurance and vitality for upper level training and the competitive edge.
- Professionally formulated herbal preparation designed as a general tonic providing nutrients for health and wellbeing for additional energy requirements.
- Helps maintain healthy liver function.
- Aids in the maintenance of overall health in sport and race horses in training.
- Recommended for intermittent use leading up to shows and events or whilst training.
Contains ginsenosides. For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Korean ginseng root - Panax ginseng 1600mg
- Siberian ginseng root - Eleutherococcus senticosus 3000mg
- Schisandra fruit - Schisandra chinensis 4000mg
- Vegetable glycerol, water, carrageenan, potassium sorbate
DIRECTIONS FOR USEGive 10-20ml one to two times daily in feed as required throughout the Season.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken at purchase.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.
For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
We recommend product to be withheld one clear day of racing.
BetaVet for innovative formulae developed from the latest clinical research and traceable quality assured ingredients.
Orders placed before 11.30am AEST will be dispatched on the same business day from our warehouse, orders after 11.30am will be dispatched on the following business day. Please allow 3-5 business days for Australian deliveries (metro areas) and 4-6 business days for regional areas.
Orders placed with express shipping will arrive the following business day (metro areas) and 2-3 business days for regional areas.
You will receive tracking details within your email when the item is dispatched. You will receive an additional email when your item arrives. Delivery is within business hours and if the address is unattended, a card will be left and the item will be at your local post office for collection.
For further assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure payment options
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.