Mare SupportREGUMARE helps support the normal hormonal balance of mares when temperament and marish behaviour adversely affects safe handling, willingness to work or focus in the ring or on the track. Hormone free and totally safe to handle.
- Supports healthy hormone balance in mares for more consistent training and performance
- Supports healthy nervous system function and behaviour in temperamental, moody mares
- Beneficial for mares who are sensitive to being groomed or tacked up.
- Supports healthy liver function
- Aids in the maintenance of reproductive health of mares prior to and post pregnancy.
- Useful for difficult stallions, colts and cut proud geldings.
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Dong quai - Angelica sinensis 3500mg
- California poppy - Eschscholtzia californica 2500mg
- Schisandra - Schisandra chinensis 2500mg
- Chaste tree - Vitex agnus-castus 1500mg
- Natural licorice flavouring
In a base of
- Vegetable glycerol, water, carrageenan, potassium sorbate.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Add to feed daily whilst mares are in work or in season.
- Pony: 10ml daily | Horse: 20 ml daily
- For best results: Load twice daily for 5 days
- Once loaded best given in the mornings
- Add to feed
- Use intermittently when mares are coming into season or use consistently as required.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.
For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
We recommend product to be withheld one clear day of racing.
BetaVet for innovative formulae developed from the latest clinical research and traceable quality assured ingredients.
Orders placed before 11.30am AEST will be dispatched on the same business day from our warehouse, orders after 11.30am will be dispatched on the following business day. Please allow 3-5 business days for Australian deliveries (metro areas) and 4-6 business days for regional areas.
Orders placed with express shipping will arrive the following business day (metro areas) and 2-3 business days for regional areas.
You will receive tracking details within your email when the item is dispatched. You will receive an additional email when your item arrives. Delivery is within business hours and if the address is unattended, a card will be left and the item will be at your local post office for collection.
For further assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure payment options
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.