Helps to maintain a healthy respiratory system in mild equine coughs and colds. EQUI-COFF herbs are chosen to support immune function and response to illness. Can be used in conjunction with veterinary medicine.
- Helps support immune function which improves resistance to and recovery from illness.
- A healthy immune system helps to clear the lungs of abnormal mucus which can provide a fertile soil for infections.
- Supports healthy upper respiratory mucus membranes against airborne allergens.
- A healthy respiratory system is important in the management of mild equine cough.
- Equi-Coff should not replace normal veterinary care .
Contains Echinacea which can be used in conjunction with veterinary medicines.
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Echinacea root - Echinacea purpurea 1500mg
- Ginger root - Zingiber officinale 300mg
- Pelargonium root - Pelargonium sidoides 800mg
- Thyme flowering herb - Thymus vulgaris 1500mg
- Licorice root - Glycyrrhiza glabra 2000mg
- Pleurisy root - Asclepias tuberosa 1500mg
In a base of
- Water, ethanol, vegetable glycerol, carrageenan, potassium sorbate
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Add to feed daily for 2-4 weeks whilst horses are in work.
- Pony: 10ml daily Horse: 20 ml daily
- For best results: Load at first sign of symptoms 2-3 times daily for 5 days and continue standard dose for 10-20 days
- Add to feed
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight
Use only if cap seal is unbroken
Keep out of reach of children
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist
For animal treatment
For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
We recommend product to be withheld one clear day of racing.
BetaVet for innovative formulae developed from the latest clinical research and traceable quality assured ingredients.
Orders placed before 11.30am AEST will be dispatched on the same business day from our warehouse, orders after 11.30am will be dispatched on the following business day. Please allow 3-5 business days for Australian deliveries (metro areas) and 4-6 business days for regional areas.
Orders placed with express shipping will arrive the following business day (metro areas) and 2-3 business days for regional areas.
You will receive tracking details within your email when the item is dispatched. You will receive an additional email when your item arrives. Delivery is within business hours and if the address is unattended, a card will be left and the item will be at your local post office for collection.
For further assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure payment options
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.